X檔案經典對話-第七季

 

7X03 第六次大滅絕(上) THE SIXTH EXTINCTION

 

SCULLY:Mulder, it's me. I know that you can hear me.

       If you can just give me some sign.

史卡利:穆德,是我。我知道你聽得到,如果你能給我一點訊號。

 

SCULLY:I want you to know where I've been... what I found.

                I think that, if you know, that you could find a way to hold on. I need you to hold on.

史卡利:我要你知道我去過那兒,我發現什麼。
               
我想你若是知道,就會找到辦法撐下去。我需要你撐下去!

 

SCULLY:I found a key... the key... to every question that has ever been asked.

               It's a puzzle.... but the pieces are there for us to put together and

               I know that they can save you if you can just hold on.

史卡利:我找到關鍵;每個被問過問題的關鍵。

                它是個拼圖,但一片片在那兒等我們拼湊。

                我知道它們救得了你,如果你能撐下去。

 

(She is almost crying as she pleads with him, gripping his hand tightly, staring into his blank face.)

 

SCULLY:Mulder... please. Hold on.

史卡利:穆德!求求你,撐下去。


7X04 第六次大滅絕(下) THE SIXTH EXTINCTION II:

 

MULDER: Scully, I was like you once--I didn't know who to trust.

        Then I... I chose another path... another life, another fate, where I found my sister.

        The end of my world was unrecognizable and upside down.

        There was one thing that remained the same.

穆德:史卡利,我曾經像妳一樣不知道要信任誰。

            我選擇了另一條路,另一種生活,另一個找到我妹妹的命運。

            即使我的世界無法辨認一團混亂。

            有件事情依然一樣。

 

(He holds her face and gazes at her.) 他捧著她的臉並且注視她。

 

MULDER: You...were my friend, and you told me the truth.

                 Even when the world was falling apart, you were my constant...my touchstone.

穆德:妳是我的朋友,妳跟我說實話,

            即使世界瓦解時,妳依然是我唯一不變的事物我的試金石。

 

SCULLY: And you are mine.

史卡利:而你是我的。

 


7X11 生命的奇蹟(下) CLOSURE 

 

They said the birds refused to sing and the thermometer fell suddenly

他們說鳥停止了歌唱,溫度計的水銀急遽下降,

 

as if God Himself had His breath stolen away.

似乎神自己的呼吸都被偷走了。

 

No one there dared speak aloud, as much in shame as in sorrow.

因為愧疚和難過,沒有人敢大聲的說話。

 

They uncovered the bodies one by one.

他們挖出了一個一個的屍體,

 

The eyes of the dead were closed as if waiting for permission to open them.

死者的眼睛緊閉著,好像在等著別人的准許再度張開。

 

Were they still dreaming of ice cream and monkey bars? Of birthday cake and no future but the afternoon?

他們是不 是正夢到冰淇淋和巧克力棒?夢到生日派對?沒有未來的下午?

 

Or had their innocence been taken along with their lives buried in the cold earth so long ago?

還是他們的純真隨著軀體一同埋葬在地底了?

 

These fates seemed too cruel, even for God to allow.

這些命運看來太殘忍,連神都不允許,

 

Or are the tragic young born again when the world's not looking?

或者這些悲劇小孩已在世界不注意的時候重生了?

 

I want to believe so badly; in a truth beyond our own hidden and obscured from all but the most sensitive eyes...

我迫切的想相信,相信這隱藏在眾人中,卻逃不過細微人眼中的真相

 

In the endless procession of souls...in what cannot and will not be destroyed.

沒有邊界的靈魂,不能也不會被摧毀的真相。

 

I want to believe we are unaware of God's eternal recompense and sadness.

我想相信人們不曾注意到神的改造與悲哀,

 

That we cannot see His truth.

我們不能看到祂的真相

 

That that which is born still lives and cannot be buried in the cold earth.

也就是已出生的生物將永遠存活,不會被簡單地埋葬在冰冷的地球上,

 

But only waits to be born again at God's behest... where in ancient starlight we lay in repose.

只是在古老的星光中休息,等待著神的命令重生。


 

MULDER: You know, I never stop to think...

        that the light is billions of years old by the time we see it.

        From the beginning of time right past us into the future.

        Nothing is ancient in the universe. (glances at her) But, maybe they are souls, Scully.

        Traveling through time as starlight, looking for homes.

        I wonder what my mother saw. And I wonder what she was trying to tell me.

 

穆德:妳知道,我從沒停下來想想,

      當我們看到亮光時它已有幾十億年了。

      從太初,越過我們進入未來,

      宇宙中沒有古老的事物,或許它們是靈魂,史卡利。

      穿越時間和星光旅行找一個家。

      天啊。不知道我媽看到什麼?不知道她想告訴我什麼?


7X22 安魂曲 REQUIEM

 

Mulder: I think I'm in big trouble.

穆德:我想我這下麻煩大了!

 

Scully: Oh, Mulder, how many times have they tried to shut us down?

史卡利:噢,穆德,這又不是他們第一次想關閉X檔案!

 

Mulder: Yeah, but I never actually assaulted an auditor before.

穆德:沒錯!可是我從來沒有真的動手打過稽查人員。

 

Scully: Did you hurt him?

史卡利:你傷害他了嗎?

 

Mulder: I reduced his vision a little bit.

穆德:我只是讓他的眼光放低了一些。


 

Mulder: No, I've been thinking about it. Looking at you tonight,

        holding that baby... knowing everything that's been taken away from you.

        A chance for motherhood and your health and that baby.

        I think that... I don't know, maybe they're right.

穆德:不,我想過了,我今天看到妳抱小孩子的樣子,

      忽然明白了妳失去了這麼多,失去了當媽媽的機會,

      健康狀況也每況愈下,我想他們也許對了。

 

Scully: Who's right?

史卡利:誰對了?

 

Mulder: The FBI. Maybe what they say is true, though for all the wrong reasons.

        It's the personal costs that are too high.

        There so much more you need to do with your life.

        There's so much more than this.

        There has to be an end, Scully.

穆德:調查局,也許他們說的沒錯,但理由是錯的,

      是個人所犧牲掉的價值太高了。妳還有大好人生,

      妳不該浪費時間在這裡,這種事遲早要結束的,史卡利。


 

Scully: Mulder, if any of this is true...

史卡利:穆德,如果他們說的事情是真的

              

Mulder: If it is, or if it isn't I want you to forget about it, Scully

穆德:不論是真的還是假的我都要妳忘了這回事,史卡利!

 

Scully: Forget about it?

史卡利:忘了這回事!

 

Mulder: You're not going back out there. I'm not going to let you go back out there.

穆德:妳不能回去,我不能讓妳回到那裡去。

 

Scully: What are you talking about?

史卡利:你在說些什麼?

 

Mulder: It has to end sometime. That time is now.

穆德:這件事情遲早要結束,現在是該結束的時候了!

 

Scully: Mulder...

史卡利:穆德……

 

Mulder: Scully, you have to understand that they're taking abductees.

        You're an abductee. I'm not going to risk... losing you

穆德:史卡利,妳知道他們正在抓已前被綁架過的人,妳也是其中之一,

        我不能冒著失去妳的風險。

              

Scully: I won't let you go alone.               

史卡利:我不會讓你一個人去的。 

clenout 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()