X檔案經典對話-第一季
1x17 領航員 Pilot
Mulder: Sorry, nobody down here but the FBI's most unwanted.
穆德:抱歉,這裡只有 FBI 最嫌棄的人
Scully: Agent Mulder. I'm Dana Scully, I've been assigned to work with you.
史卡利:穆德探員。我是黛娜史卡利,我奉派過來和你共事
Mulder: Oh, isn't it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded?
So, who did you tick off to get stuck with this detail, Scully?
穆德:突然這麼備受關注真好,妳是罵了誰才淪落到這邊。史卡利探員?
Scully: Actually, I'm looking forward to working with you.
I've heard a lot about you.
史卡利:其實我很盼望和你共事。久仰大名。
Mulder: Oh, really?
I was under the impression... that you were sent to spy on me.
穆德:真的啊?我有一種感覺;妳是被派來監視我的。
(穆德一開始就對新來的史卡利這麼苛刻,難怪他是FBI最嫌棄的人!還是史卡利有風度。)
Mulder: You're a part of that agenda, you know that.
穆德:妳是計劃的一部分,妳知道的。
Scully: I'm not a part of any agenda. You've got to trust me.
I'm here just like you, to solve this.
史卡利:我不是任何計劃的一部分,你必須相信我,我和你一樣是來破案的。
1X02 突變異種 SQUEEZE
Cultin: So Mulder, what do you think? Does this look like the work of little
green men?
柯頓:穆德,你有什麼看法?像是小綠人的傑作嗎?
Mulder: Grey.
穆德:灰色。
Cultin: Excuse me?
柯頓:你說什麼?
Mulder: Grey. You said green men. The reticulant skin tone is actually grey.
They're notorious for there extraction of terrestrial human livers.
Due to iron depletion in the Reticulan galaxy.
穆德:灰色!你剛才說綠色。網狀皮膚的顏色其實是灰的,他們因為掏出
地球人的肝而惡名昭彰,這是網狀銀河系中鐵礦耗盡的緣故。
Cultin: You can't be serious?
柯頓:你不會是當真的吧?
Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for in Reticula?
穆德:你知道洋蔥炒肝在那邊代表什麼嗎?
1x20 終結突變異種 TOOMS
Scully: Fox...
史卡利:福克斯 (與狐狸同義)
(Mulder laughs. Scully looks at him.)
(穆德笑了笑,史卡利則認真地看著他)
Mulder: And I... I even made my parents call me Mulder. So... Mulder.
穆德:我甚至要求我的父母叫我穆德,所以還是叫穆德吧!
Scully: Mulder, I wouldn't put myself on the line for anybody but you.
史卡利:穆德,除了你以外,我不會為任何人冒任何危險。
(They look at each other.)
(他們看著對方)
Mulder: If there's an ice tea in that bag, could be love.
穆德:如果袋子裡裝的是冰紅茶,那可能是『愛』喔!
(She takes out the drink.)
(史卡利拿出袋子裡的飲料)
Scully: Must be fate, Mulder. Root beer.
史卡利:那肯定是命中註定,是沙士。
留言列表